Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Season Opening!

After the long and busy summer I am back to my normal schedule. I am still busy at my new Studio and still nesting at my new apartment. But I know the Holidays are just around the corner and preparations must begin!
Now that I am spending more time on my Etsy Shop I had a great time discovering my fellow Etsy artists and crafters' new works. I wanted to start sharing with you some of my favorites and please be kind to visit their etsy shops to see more of their great work!

1. Sabahnur
2. Beliz82
3. Meltemsem



Sabahnur said...

yay for the new season
thanks for the feauture

Meltem said...

Ohh adorable finds!
Thanks a lot for featuring my ring!

Beliz said...

Thank you for the feature :O)
Great finds
Love crochet birdie and the ring !!!

Nikola Mitrovic said... @Melanie_Amaro If you like fashion, blogs and photography, this is a perfect place for you! See & Share your photos and make your own advertisement and get your own statistics :) I hope you will like it, thanks for your time :) xxx Melanie Amaro