Thursday, May 13, 2010

Handmade Series 1 - EightSeasons

I have been admiring EightSeasons' bags for a while. I love the elegant and the feminine touch on all the designs. I always believed that little details make big statements. Please visit their Etsy shop for more luxurious bags and accessories. http://EightSeasons.etsy.com















"The bags you see have been made by my mother and me – I dance in the sky and I fantasise about what could be the coolest designs and colours. Nature is a source of inspiration for me – I just adore all of the seasons, I fully enjoy the change of the seasons and try to grasp everything inside of me. All this diversity of colours, forms and scents just bubbles inside and I simply have to share it with you, too!My bags are like a canvas onto which I paint my thoughts and visions.

But dreaming is far from being all the work, :PPPP – this sea of flowers you see on the bags is also my hard work and my effort. Still, my mother has a decisive role – to sew the whole thing together to make it the bag of dreams. Our bags are made of leather and cloth. Everything - including the flowers – is handmade by us, so it takes a little time but be patient and you will not regret it!" EightSeasons says on her Etsy Profile!

2 comments:

Sema Gurerk- Floweredsky Jewelry said...

I love her work. Definitely one of my favorites. Keep up the good work!

Meltem said...

I love her bags too. That white ones perfect for summer days and nights, mmm maybe I must have that purple too:)