Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time for Some Changes!

The spring is just around the corner and for many of us I it is time to change our living spaces. This year I am thinking of making some changes in my bedroom. Personally, I love the light and soft colors in the bedroom. It is someway saying goodbye to cold dark winter days.

First of all, you do not have to spend a lot of $ to make great chances. Changing the bed set and putting some new picture or mirror on the wall would make a big difference. If you have a little extra $ and time you may also like to change the color of the walls. Changing the color of one wall would also make a tremendous difference in the space. I found some great inspirations at Eco-Furniture. Here are some of my favorites from “Hampton Bedroom Furniture Sets”.















4 comments:

Sema Gurerk- Floweredsky Jewelry said...

They are absolutely so stunning. The only think is you might not want to get out of the bed:) They look so cozy and comfortable. I can almost smell the lavenders too...

Lee Wolfe Pottery OneClayBead said...

Oh... looks so fresh and inviting!

maisy and alice said...

Wonderful! I would definitely want to stay in bed, these are beautiful!

paper in style said...

I love the light coming in from the windows and the green outside :) Not to mention the pillows on the beds!!!